The Boost One treadmill is an unrivalled impact reducing solution for performance and rehabilitation needs.
Boost design and manufacture the highest quality impact reducing treadmills in the world. Products are designed to meet the impact reduction requirements of a variety of users including those in professional sports teams, rehab clinics, hospitals, senior nursing facilities and private individuals.
Why we partnered with WOODWAY?
WOODWAY makes the best quality, longest lasting, most comfortable, treadmills in the world. There is no other choice when it comes to slat belt treadmills which is why Boost partnered with WOODWAY to launch the Boost One treadmill.
- WOODWAY treadmills are designed to match any athletes peak performance with variable speeds, vigorous elevation and dynamic functionality
- WOODWAY treadmills prescribe patients with the ideal therapy and rehabilitation equipment and make strides toward better strength, endurance and range of motion
- WOODWAY provides the ultimate in user comfort and premium running experience
Why impact reducing treadmills?
Air Pressure alleviates impact, creating an environment for longer, safer and more sustained, lower body movement. Used for:-
- Improved joint mobility
- Delay progression of osteoarthritis
- Reduced risk of re-injury
- Overspeed training
Boost stats and info
- The Boost air-pressure technology makes running accessible for everyone
- 18 MPH (29kph) with a 15% incline and 80% impact reduction
- Hand made at the WOODWAY manufacturing facility in Wisconsin, United States
- Made to order, each item can be created in any colour scheme
- Personalised training available for every organisation
The most comfortable and affordable shorts for air-pressure treadmills on the market:-
- Fits users 30-180 kgs
- 10 years of experience and development
Safety and Reliability
Safety features and reliability benefits include:-
- Emergency stop magnet and safety lanyard
- Polar monitor circuitry – integrated heart rate monitoring
- Advanced Slat Belt shock absorption
- Life expectancy of running surface 240,000 to 320,000 kilometres
- Extended warranty
The Boost One treadmill differs from other anti-gravity treadmills in the marketplace – click here for the facts.
The ultimate impact reducing treadmill, is now available in Australia exclusively through commercial fitness equipment leaders NovoFit. Call 1800 628 824 or enquire below.