The Federal Government’s recent tax break announcement is yet another reason small businesses should consider investment in the Fitness & Health Expo.
The Expo provides the opportunity to showcase your products, generate immediate on-site sales and leads, network and connect with a high spending dedicated and engaged trade and consumer audience.
The floorplans for the 2015 Perth, Sydney and Brisbane Expos are now available, don’t miss your chance to secure a stand and create a lasting and powerful impression with your target market in 2015.
Why Exhibit at the Fitness & Health Expo?
The Melbourne 2015 Fitness & Health Expo was once again a great success.
Here are some of the key highlights from the post-show report:
- There were 259 exhibiting companies
- Average onsite sales of $16,242 achieved by exhibitors
- Exhibitors estimate an average $40,391 of sales to be written in the next 12 months
- 86% of exhibitors believe they are likely to conduct business with visitors they met at the Expo
- Overall exhibitors gave a satisfaction ratings of 82% for visitor quality and 79% satisfaction for quantity.
Find out more about the success of the Melbourne 2015 show by downloading the 2015 Post Show Report or click here to find out more information about available stand options in the Perth, Sydney and Brisbane Expos.