When you’re looking to equip your boutique fitness studio, gym or recommend equipment to a client, it can be an overwhelming decision, yet one name continues to lead the way in commercial fitness equipment and has done so now for the past 20 years.
Life Fitness is not just a typical fitness industry supplier, there are several reasons the global brand continues to dominate the Australia market.
1. Longevity. A brand that’s been around as long as Life Fitness has to be doing something right. This month marks a noteworthy milestone for the innovative fitness equipment supplier as it celebrates two decades in Australia. A brand that has lasted the distance equates with a brand that can be trusted.
2. Technologically-advanced. Keeping their fingers on the pulse, Life Fitness stays up-to-date with innovative technology. Life Fitness recently announced by the end of 2017, Apple Watch users will be able to effortlessly pair their wearable technology with cardio equipment.
3. Environmentally-friendly. Life Fitness has gained a reputation for its sustainability efforts by introducing treadmills costing approximately 44% less to power, when compared to treadmills manufactured by any of its top three competitors.
Its efforts to become known as an ecologically-conscious company has included reconditioning exercise equipment resulting in more than 24,000 recycled units being sold throughout Australia across the Hammer Strength and Life Fitness brands.
Additionally the company has started as well recycling pallets, blankets, cardboard, packaging and metals from its factories.
4. Unprecedented Product Support. One you purchase equipment from Life Fitness, that’s not the end of the journey. They pride themselves on offering after-sales service to exceed your expectations. In the event of a fault, you have peace of mind knowing a Life Fitness certified technician is just a phone call away. Additionally, there is a dedicated product support channel on their website, with product manuals.
5. Community-minded. Life Fitness Australia are a long-time supporter of St Jude’s school in South Africa. A school providing quality free educations to more than 1,000 students in Tanzania.