The Queensland Fitness Conference (QFIT) has announced its full line-up and schedule for the 2014 event, to be held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
20+ Quality presenters
2 Full days
All under 1 roof
Join Derek Barton and a host of Australia’s best presenters at this truly inspiring event. Derek Barton, former Senior Vice-President of Marketing for Gold’s Gym International, is flying out EXPRESS FROM THE USA to address all QFit attendees as our keynote speaker, presenting “To Be or Not To Be a Great PT”.
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from Derek and some of the industry’s best presenters, who will offer the comprehensive and unrivalled list of sessions below:
- AIPT ~ Advanced Exercise Programming: Programming Techniques for Specific Populations
- Amanda Bracks ~ Marketing Mindset and Programming for Profit
- Amanda Bracks ~ Programming for Profit
- Anthony Mamodesen (Fitness First) ~ Dynamic Movement Training
- Brad Sheppard ~ Stop Selling PT Sessions and Start Presenting Solutions with Programs and End Results!
- Chris Weier ~ Understanding HIIT
- Derek Barton (USA) ~ To Be or Not To Be a Great PT
- Ian O’Dwyer ~ Isolation vs Integration: Which is Effective?
- Ian O’Dwyer, Nikki Fogden Moore ~ Panel Discussion: The Fitness Professional of the Future
- Kent Pumpa ~ Boot Camps Instructor Course
- Joe Waide ~ Bosu Core Challenge
- Jono Freeman ~ The Functional Movement Screen – Assess Don’t Assume, Your Blueprint to Programming
- Martiene van Steyn ~ The 7 Habits of Highly Effective PT’s
- Matt Forman ~ 3 Critical Thing You Need to Know About Social and Digital Marketing
- Owen Bowling ~ Kettlebell Suspension Training Fusion
- Paul Timms ~ How to Work with Difficult, Stubborn and Unreliable Clients
- Ryan Hogan ~ Take Your Workplace Team from Dysfunction to Success!
- Sonya Barber ~ Stress Overload & How to Deal with It
- Susie Burrell ~ Coaching Clients to Weight Loss Success
- Susie Burnell ~ Why Do People Eat What They Eat – Understanding Eating Behaviour
- Suzanne Cox ~ Maximum Results From Metabolic Conditioning
- Suzanne Cox ~ Metabolic Condition to the Max
- Tammy Williams ~ Incorporating Yoga Techniques into Everyday PT Sessions
Click here to book your place now or find out more.