Manduka’s renowned eKO Lite mat is new and improved, and now offers an unparalleled grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions. In addition to its superior grip, the mat provides exceptional comfort and performance. The eKO Lite mat is eco-friendly and made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, and natural tree rubber that cushions and supports your body while protecting the planet.
The new rippled water top surface features an innovative, sealed-cell natural rubber surface that creates a hygienic barrier and excellent loft and recovery. These natural rubber mats use a toxic-free softening process and are completely free of toxic foaming agents and plasticizers found in other mats. The eKO Lite represents a bright future for the eco-friendly yoga mat – it leaves behind no footprint in landfills, but will definately make a lasting impression in the studio.
Discolouration can be a by-product of natural rubber products. To keep your mat in the best condition, please see the use & care section below.
- All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon sustainably harvested, natural tree rubber
- No toxic chemicals, dyes, glues or foaming agents are used in its creation
- Unique sealed-cell surface resists moisture and bacteria absorption for improved durability, extended wear and cleanliness.
- Offers unparalleled wet grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions
- Most durable natural rubber yoga on the market
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
- Developed over 4 years by yoga teachers
- Designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
- An eco-yoga mat with no PVC or toxic plasticisers
- 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
- All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilised in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process
- Tri Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability and slip-resistance.
- Grip & Durability (Top Layer): ‘Rippled water’ surface texture is naturally grippy; the sealed-cell surface keeps out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria for better durability.
Dual Function Cushion (Bottom Layer): Thicker, bottom layer provides lightweight cushion and excellent loft and recovery for your practice!
Stretch-resistant Scrim (center): Stretch-resistant scrim binds the unique layers together using a heating process which elimates the need for toxic glues.
Natural & Earth Loving: Eco-friendly yoga mat is made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, and natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-azo dyes.
Use and care
To Clean: We reccomend using a mat cleaner or a diluted organic cider vinegar wash (50/50) and a damp cloth or sponge. It is recommended that you DO NOT put eKO natural rubber yoga mats in the washing machine as it will encourage the material to break down (biodegrade).
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
Through Manduka’s eco-friendly yoga mat manufacturing process, the eKO series mats are 99% latex free, and safe to use for peopl ewith latex sensitivies. However if you know you are sensitive to even traces of latex then we recommend you purchase from our PRO Series yoga mats.
Manduka are synonymous with the best Yoga Mats. You can choose from:
MANDUKA PRO YOGA MAT
The legendary Manduka pro Mat is celebrating 15 years as the world’s finest yoga mat. There is a reason the Manduka Pro Mat inspires such passion it its users – this denser, thick yoga mat has unparalleled comfort and cushioning.
MANDUKA PROLITE YOGA MAT
The PROlite yoga mat is a fresh alternative for people who need a lighter, zero-waste mat with superior quality and comfort. The PROlite is all about performance, both in the studio and on the go.
MANDUKA EKOLITE YOGA MAT
In addition to its superior grip, the mat provides exceptional comfort and performance. The eKO Lite mat is eco-friendly and made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, and natural tree rubber that cushions and supports your body while protecting the planet.
NOTE: RIGHT NOW, IF YOUR MANDUKA MAT IS OUT OF STOCK…
Due to high demand for the new Manduka mat range, we are currently out of stock of a lot of mats until the end of May. Kf the mat you would like is out of stock, you will receive a free mat bag with your order when it arrives! Note: There is a limit of one mat bag per order, and mat colours and designs may vary. This offer is available only while stock lasts and the offer applies only when ordering a Manduka mat that is out of stock at the time you place your order.
To place your order or find out more by click here.