Forerunner ® 920XT from Garmin® – a multisport GPS watch with advanced running dynamics and connected features
Garmin today announced the Forerunner 920XT – a multisport GPS watch with advanced running dynamics and smart features. Recording detailed metrics for swimming, biking and running, the Forerunner 920XT is qualified to take elite and beginner athletes’ training to the next level. Its slim profile and hinged watch bands offer a comfortable fit, and its high-resolution colour display makes it easy to view stats at a glance during training and on race day. Advanced features include running dynamics, VO2 max and recovery estimates, live tracking and smart notifications, and its watch-mode and daily activity tracking features are ideal for all day wear to monitor steps and calories.
– Sleek design is 32 percent lighter and 25 percent thinner than its predecessor
– High-resolution colour display features a watch mode and daily activity tracking features (steps, distance, calories and sleep patterns)
– Smart notifications of incoming text, email, call, calendar reminders and more when paired with a smartphone
– Water rated 5 ATM with advanced swim metrics for training in a pool or open water
– Advanced cycling features including a built-in altimeter for precise ascent, descent and gradient data during training
– Advanced running dynamics when used with the HRM-Run™ monitor including cadence (total steps per minute), vertical oscillation (amount of “bounce” in a runner’s step), and ground contact time (how much time a runner’s foot spends on the ground during each step).
The Forerunner 920XT is available in black/blue or red/white with an RRP of AU $549 and $599 for the premium heart rate monitor bundle.