The next generation model Theragun G3PRO takes the professional-grade percussive therapy device to the next level.
The unique trio of 16mm amplitude, frequency and torque, is now augmented with a proprietary gear box, reducing the noise by 50% compared to the previous model.
Now with 60% more battery life, professionals, athletes and weekend warriors have more use time and less down time.
The new dual speed function allows for our standard speed of 2400 RPMs, and also a new lighter speed of 1750 RPMs for sensitive areas.
The G3PRO comes with 6 unique attachments, all physician-designed, for a variety of bodies, needs and ailments.
The product has had a complete design overhaul, without compromising any of its performance or durability. The G3PRO was designed to change the way you move.
- Amplitude 16mm
- Stall Force 60lbs
- Frequency 1750 & 2400 RPMs
- Frame Professional grade plastic composite
- Internals Industrial grade Japanese motor
- Battery Life 75 minutes per battery, (two batteries included for continuous battery life)
- Type 2x Samsung Lithium-ion 4 cell, 2.5 amp
- Weight 2.90lbs
- Dimensions 257mm x 205mm x 68mm
- Travel Case 2x Lithium-ion Batteries
- Attachment Pouch Lithium-ion Battery Charger
- Dampener Tender areas or near bones
- Large Ball Large muscle groups
- Standard Ball Overall use
- Wedge For scraping, shoulder blades or IT bands
- Thumb Lower back and trigger point therapy
- Cone Pinpoint muscle treatment
The Theragun G3PRO is available in Australia for $849 – BUY NOW