If you’re looking for a little inspiration or want to get a jump on the latest new trends in fitness and health, it’s your last chance to catch the 2018 Fitness Show when it makes it’s way to Melbourne this October 13-14.
The Fitness Show Melbourne brings together the latest in fitness education, technology, health foods, sports nutrition, group fitness and fitness apparel. For fitness professionals, the event provides a platform to meet face-to-face with fitness and health business owners and expand your professional network.
If you work or own a business within the fitness, health and wellness industry you can register for a complimentary two-day access pass to attend the Fitness Show Melbourne.
Use the code “IND” for free registration at
The two-day Fitness Show Industry access pass includes:
- ENTRY to Melbourne’s largest fitness, health and wellness event
- FREE participation in nutrition, health and wellness workshops and seminars
- FREE body composition scan from EVOLT
- FREE health food and sports supplement samples from a great range of exhibitors
- FREE access to watch live powerlifting, calisthenics, CrossFit and muscle & model competitions
- SEE WHAT’S ON OFFER from over 400 leading health and fitness brands including iHealth Saunas, Functional Nutrition Academy, Lorna Jane, Kellogg’s, Hello Fresh, PranaOn, Chemist Warehouse & more
FEEL LIKE GETTING ACTIVE? Grab your clients and join in a group fitness class led by celebrity trainers including Chontel Duncan, Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw from Keep It Cleaner, Tiffiny Hall, Dan Conn and more! *Bookings required
The Fitness Show is open to trade and general public from 10am – 5pm on Saturday, October 13 and Sunday, October 14 at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, Southbank.
EARN 5 CEC POINTS with the co-located event FILEX Immerse. Join in 13 sessions, hosted by 11 speakers over two days. Tickets start at $249, and bookings are required through www.filex.com.au.
Follow our Facebook pages and Instagram for updates on features, timetables and for details of celebrities joining us at the show – its all right here!