After 13 years, Listen To Your Body (LTYB) achieved its long term goal to develop our unique Group Personalised training model into a Franchise system.
LTYB franchised the operation to provide opportunities to be part of the LTYB Brand and to provide a business model that more members across Australia can access.
The LTYB Model differentiates from other systems due to the unique individualised service offering to members. Our studios are appointment only with each member having a Personal Trainer in every session.
We pride ourselves on searching for Franchise Partners who strongly believe in Health and Fitness, can see themselves changing member’s lives and willing to work hard in all aspects of the business.
Our Model is suitable for owner operators as opposed to investors as we believe that being front and centre of a fitness business especially in the foundation years, it critical for creating a successful culture.
We offer many benefits to our Franchise Partners that can assist in a greater chance of success.
Listen To Your Body has built its brand around our core values of Passion, commitment and Professionalism, Hence why we are a reputable, growing brand in the Health and Fitness sector of the Franchise Industry. LTYB prides itself on helping each Franchise Partner to become profitable and having a positive impact on the community within their Territory.
Upon signing a Franchise Agreement LTYB will assist with each step of the process, including:
- Site Selection– We have strong networks and experience to manage the site selection process with our Franchise Partners.
- Opening Project– We project manage the open from council application to the open day.
- Training Provided – Each Franchise Partner is required to participate in an extensive 40 Hour Training and Induction Program prior to opening their studio. This induction program covers all the operations to run a successful LTYB Franchise from conducting the Personal Training sessions through to the daily business operations systems.
- Marketing Support– Initial Opening Launch Plan, Ongoing National and Local Area Support
- Exclusive Territory – A defined Geographical Exclusive Franchise Territory
Other benefits include:
- Right to use LTYB trade name, trademarks and Intellectual property
- A thorough Demographic Report for your Territory
- Dedicated Field Support Manager
- Funding for Approved Applicants
- Access to all proven LTYB systems
- Project Management support
- Personal Trainer Recruitment Support
- Heavily discounted supplier deals to assist in open/ongoing expenses
LTYB has an extensive franchisee application process to ensure we give ourselves the best opportunity of a successful franchise partnership.
The Application Process consist of the following 7 Steps:
- Informal Chat – Franchise partner viability, scheduled phone hook up, Face to Face discussion.
- Due Diligence – Applicant completes 3 sessions at a LTYB studio, Speak with other Franchisees, Learn more about the Franchising Industry, sign a confidentiality agreement
- Franchise Application – Online application, LTYBHQ conducts checks, Personality screening, Further Financial Viability
- Discovery Day – 8 hours in a live studio, interviews, snapshot of business operations
- Franchise Agreement – Issued Franchise Agreement/Disclosure, Document/Franchise Code of Conduct with Information sheet, Have documents looked over by Franchise lawyer/Accountant/Business Advisor, 7 day cooling off period
- Site Selection – LTYBHQ kick in site selection process, Aim to present up to 3 suitable sites for Franchise partner approval, sign lease subject to permit
- Opening Day Campaign – Obtain council approval (1-5months), Complete all training and Induction (6 weeks prior to open), studio fit out (5 weeks prior to open), Launch marketing plan (3 weeks prior to open)