The brand new summer edition of the WNiF Magazine is now available online and will be hitting letterboxes any day!
In this super summer issue, we explore the Solid Infinity System including the tragic story behind its inception. Plus, we chat exclusively with some of the industry’s key organisations to get their take on what’s on the fitness horizon for 2016. We also have loads of other helpful tips and information to help fitness businesses accommodate that typical member influx that a new year brings including:
- Paul Wright discusses how to hire right
- Fitness Australia helps you understand contractors vs employees
- Brendon Sinclair shares his tips to growing your fitness business using Instagram
- Justin Tamsett explains the death of the member referral system
- Steve Grant explains why ever gym owner needs a mentor
- Craig Mac helps you choose your next commercial treadmill
- PLUS, we also take a look at the rise of suspension training and new/innovative fitness clubs Orangetheory Fitness and Project Sparta.
All this and heaps more – including our regular Featured Products and Buyers’ Guide.