Composite Motion® Technology provides the integration of functional exercises using controlled movement patterns for a safer and more effective workout experience that simultaneously works multiple muscle groups for more efficient calorie burning.
The True Fitness Full Body Press engages a wide variety of muscle groups throughout the entire body all on one machine, during one workout session.
Safely and accurately address areas such as: chest, shoulders, triceps, upper/lower back, core, lats, hips, glutes, quads, calves, and hamstrings. Strengthen each of these areas faster than ever before to achieve increased ability to complete physical demands of everyday tasks, athletic capabilities, and reduce the risk of injury.
- Concurrent upper body pressing motion along with a lower body pressing motion
- Spring-assisted, 10-position adjustable knee pad accommodates a wide range of users
- Smooth motion allows users to control and safely execute each exercise accurately • Quickly burns more calories and strengthens more muscle groups in less time.
Footprint: 198 cm x 173 cm x 130 cm
Machine Weight: 616 lbs / 280 kg
- 10 Years Frame components and welds excluding coatings
- 5 Years Bushings, sealed rotating bearings, pulleys, weight plates and guide rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year Labor; cables, linear bearings and shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips
The True Fitness Full Body Press is available exclusively in Australia from NovoFit. Call 1800 628 824, visit www.novofit.com.au or enquire below.