True functional training requires training at speed – something you can ONLY do with Keiser pneumatic resistance systemˆ.
The Infinity Series Functional Trainer
The Functional Trainer represents the core machine within the Infinity Series. As the name implies, it is a multi-functional machine for a complete body workout.
It can be used for hundreds of different exercises, ranging from rehabilitation to sports-specific applications and is one of the most basic and versatile cable machines available.
The ability to train at any speed and without any impact makes it the product of choice for many different applications. With its space-saving design, the unit is available with or without a base. (Units without base must be bolted directly and securely to the floor.)
With Keiser Pneumatic Technology, the muscles remain active and engaged throughout the entire range of motion and velocities, with reduced shock loading to muscles, connective tissues and joints, which allows for workout regimens that can safely improve physical performance in ways not seen with traditional strength-training methods.
The Functional Trainer features two adjustable arms, which can be adjusted for virtually any training position.
Each pulley swings independently of the machine to match the line of pull.
In addition to its already space-saving design, the unit can either stand alone or be floor mounted.
Features of the Keiser Infinity Series Functional Trainer:
- Complete control of resistance levels
- Smooth pneumatic resistance to reduce shock loading to connective tissues and joints
- Takes up less space and time with a small footprint and multi-user pieces that allow group training
- Unlimited possibilities for training – any load, any speed, any plane
- Versatility that allows you to customise your workout
- ADA Compliant – Section 44 Disable Access Tax Credit
The Functional Trainer Floor Mount Base Plate connects the Functional Trainer directly to the facility floor. It comes complete with the concrete anchoring kit and instruction on how to secure the plate to the concrete.*
The Functional Trainer Free-Standing Mount is available for stand-alone use and aligns with the Functional Trainer’s space-saving design.
With a range of accessories which includes the cable handle, chop bar, back/lat strap, base extension, ankle strap, waist belt and more, you have an almost endless array of exercises.
Keiser commercial fitness equipment is available in Australia through Life Fitness Australia – call 1800 689 622 or enquire below.
* Failure to follow the instructions could result in the Functional Trainer coming loose from the concrete, resulting in serious injury or death. The facility assumes all liability for the anchoring of this plate.