Introducing the Hammer Strength plate-loaded belt squat.
Following the recent introduction of the T-Bar Row and Vertical Smith Machine, Life Fitness is proud to release the Hammer Strength Plate-Loaded Belt Squat; the latest addition to the Hammer Strength Plate-Loaded line-up.
The Belt Squat utilises Hammer Strength’s signature design and durability standards, and shares the same options and features as the existing Plate-Loaded products, to ensure performance strength training that yields results.
Key features of the Hammer Strength Plate-Loaded Belt Squat include:
- Front and rear weight rods, allowing for large weight loads
- Four belt anchor points to provide varying load distribution
- Wide, dual foot platforms with a separation gap to help prevent marring from the belt and chain
- Optional Dip Handle to enable weighted dips
- Starting resistance of 20.4kg
- Maximum training capacity of 385.6kg
The Belt Squat also features band pegs (with nearly 1:1 load effect when used), long handles to accommodate users of all sizes, and a storage hanger for the belt and hook for added convenience.
The new Plate-Loaded Belt Squat is yet another piece of rugged performance strength training equipment by Hammer Strength; designed to withstand the most intense workouts and to build champions at any level.