The Core Trainer from Total Gym is a totally unique piece of core exercise equipment that strengthens the abdominals, while engaging the entire core musculature.
The Total Gym Core Trainer is the premier choice when it comes to versatile abdominal exercise equipment – AND YOU COULD WIN IT!
COMPETITION CLOSED on Sunday 12th November 2017
The winner is… Kirsty Shooter from Eaton Recreation Centre & 24hr Gym, WA.
Our first muscle-targeted training station, the Total Gym Core Trainer strengthens the abdominals while engaging the entire core musculature. Offering unparalleled versatility for an abdominal machine, the Core Trainer allows for two primary movements – the Dynamic Plank and the SCRUNCH™. Simple, intuitive and accommodating all fitness levels, it helps enhance basic core stability for beginners while providing advanced strengthening for conditioned athletes by challenging core stability with dynamic movement causing increased core muscle recruitment.
The Core Trainer is easy to assemble and designed to sit on the gym floor or in the designated abdominal strengthening section of a facility.
Total Gym Core Trainer – Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- The only piece of core exercise equipment designed to safely facilitate a proper plank with various options to increase or decrease difficulty based on a user’s strength and ability.
- Provides dedicated area for planking off of the floor.
- Total core strengthening – recruits abdominals, back, hips, shoulders and abdomen to work in unison for better balance and stability.
- Unlike other abdominal fitness equipment, the Core Trainer engages the entire core in order to stabilise, balance, and support the spine for everyday activities and sports performance.
- Minimises trunk flexion and potentially dangerous forces applied to the spine.
- A unique ab workout machine that offers two primary movements, each facilitating a plank.
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels.
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints.
- Restricted range of motion.
- Train prime stabilisers & proprioception.
- Full body support, joint friendly, non-compressive.
- Multiple exercises & variations compared to other abs fitness equipment.
- Reliable tool for assessing core body strength.
- Incline design assists in facilitating a plank; rolling glideboard provides opportunities to increase core recruitment with dynamic movements for instability.
- Compared to other ab gym equipment, it minimises force applied to the spine.
What you WIN:
- 1 Total Gym Core Trainer (delivered free)
- User manual
A great quality product, the Total Gym Core Trainer will be a welcome addition to your gym or personal training studio.