Next year Can Too will celebrate their 10th year of operating and they are planning on celebrating this in lots of ways!
Why not celebrate with them by achieving a running goal you know you always wanted to by joining the GREAT OCEAN ROAD MARATHON team. This is the most beautiful of all our marathon courses and is a fantastic weekend experience.
- Training for the MARATHON (ultra 45k) begins on 20 November 2013
- HALF MARATHON (ultra 23k) begins on 12/13 February 2014 (join the Sydney Morning Herald program to train for the GOR Half Marathon)
- 14k begins on 12/13 February 2014
Event days for Great Ocean Road are:
- Saturday 17th May (14k)
- Sunday 18th May (Marathon and Half Marathon).
Registrations are also open for the SYDNEY MORNING HERALD HALF MARATHON which now also has a 7k/14k RELAY race. Runner 1 runs 7k and Runner 2 runs 14k and you both receive a Half Marathon medal at the end. Can Too has started a new 7k training program together with a 14k program so join with your relay partner.
- Half Marathon and 14k begins on 12/13 February 2014
- 7k begins on 12 March 2014
The event day for Sydney Morning Herald is:
- Sunday 18th May 2014
Be part of the FUN, FITNESS, FRIENDS AND FUNDRAISING – GET INSPIRED, MOTIVATED, SUPPORTED AND FEEL EMPOWERED!
And remember the Can Too Buddy Program. If you and a buddy sign up together – they’ll thank you with a $100 reduction in both your fundraising.
To find out all about Can Too, including their programs in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne as well as their other training styles (e.g., ocean swimming), click here.