Patent pending ProStairs, is a fitness invention combining a staircase and a slide.
It provides the many benefits of stair-climbing workouts without the resulting damage to muscles and joints.
Running stairs benefits our entire body and is widely regarded as one of the most efficient and effective cardio and strength building workouts.
Stair climbing enhances your cardiovascular fitness. According to a 2000 study of sedentary young women in the journal Preventative Medicine, a short-term stair-climbing workout provides considerable cardiovascular health benefits. Stair climbing also requires more effort than walking or running on flat ground.
Gym patrons are always looking for the next hot trend in fitness. Gym owners can get ahead of the curve by equipping their location with their own ProStairs machine. Because ProStairs is highly adaptable, it’s a perfect investment for gyms with a wide variety of customers.
ProStairs combines aerobic and anaerobic interval training with elements of weight and resistance training to create a minimal impact, total-body workout while eliminating harmful wear.
Each machine is also equipped with strength exercise stations including: push-ups, tricep dips, pull-up bars and abdomen leg straps for an even more comprehensive fitness experience. Plus, the unit can be customized to match your fitness center’s brand.
KEY BENEFITS FOR GYMS
BOOST REVENUE THROUGH DIFFERENTIATION
- ProStairs sets your gym apart from standard gyms
- Allows you to offer specialised training classes that a standard gym cannot
- Allows you more pricing flexibility for memberships and classes
- ProStairs appeals to and attracts larger groups of any age or sport
- ProStairs has a greater appeal to adolescent or elderly clients than standard gym equipment does. The ability to offer social group classes to these specific groups will set you apart from other gyms.
- The “fun factor” of the slide will appeal to out-of-shape adolescent and adults who typically avoid standard gyms.
- Clients enjoy the social aspect of ProStairs group stairs training vs a standard station-based exercise program. ZERO
HASSLE, LONG LASTING, AND COST EFFECTIVE
- Fiberglass and steel construction is durable, requires no maintenance and is backed by a 2-year warranty. Standard gym equipment requires service due to wear and tear after only 6 months.
BECOME AN EARLY ADOPTER
- Being the first ProStairs gym in your region makes it easier to differentiate your business from other competing gyms allowing you to attract new clients.
Cross training with stair climbing also helps combat boredom by introducing variation into your group class routine.