The latest Spring 2017 edition of the What’s New in Fitness magazine provides an obstacle course of current news and trends, the latest in fitness equipment and technology and must read articles.
Together with constantly updated website, What’s New in Fitness is the #1 and most trusted resource an industry professional can view.
In this Spring 2017 edition, we are excited to kick of a series of articles from Professor Chris McLellan PhD on Simulated Altitude Training (SAT). GET HIGH! is on page 13, with articles following on the website through September and October.
Our Club Profile (page 21) is EMF Performance Centre, Queensland’s largest gym. Find out what makes this facility world class and an experience beyond any expectations.
Other feature article include:-
- New IHRSA Report: Latin America’s Robust Fitness Industry – Read article
- Build Strength From The Inside Out: Pre & Post Natal – Read article
- How To Understand The ROI Of Gym Equipment – Read article
- Selling Tips To Make Your Business Boom! – Read article
- 5 Questions with… Davin Miller, CEO Australasia – Transaction Service Group – Read article
Subscription to the quarterly WNiF magazine is free – you can subscribe here.
If you are interested in contributing to future editions of the magazine contact email@example.com.
WNiF are looking for clubs to feature in their Club Profile section for 2018 editions of the magazine. Submit your club/gym/centre/studio for consideration, email, firstname.lastname@example.org.