AUSTRALIA – August 18, 2017
Commercial ‘cardio’ fitness equipment and the technology within, moves up yet another notch with release of the latest Discovery SE3 High Definition Consoles from Life Fitness.
With an industry’s largest 21 inch HD console sat atop the treadmill and slightly smaller 16 inch touch screen on the bike, PowerMill and cross-trainer, the digital world for exercisers watching the ‘tele’ or favourite on-console apps, it doesn’t get any better than this.
The Discovery SE3 High Definition Consoles boast some smart digital advances and personalised entertainment options including:-
- Seamless discoverability via Bluetooth
- Near Field Communication (NFC) connectivity
- Live streaming video/apps directly on the console
- Internet browsing including social media
- Virtual courses for running or walking
- Customisable attract screens (what is displayed on the screen when it’s not in use)
Tracking your most accurate exercise measurements through seamless pairing with the Apple Watch in now a reality and a big plus for those looking to maintain or maximise their daily exercise effort and results.
“Life Fitness is committed to supporting customer outcomes by offering connected club solutions that personalise exerciser experiences and provide intelligence for informed business decisions,” said Jaime Irick, President of Life Fitness.
The Discovery SE3 High Definition Consoles are now available in Australia from Life Fitness – enquire below.