Life Fitness and Hammer Strength Australia announce a new free-weights and accessories line to give your facility limitless training possibilities.
Australia, 6th July 2018
Life Fitness Australia, the leader in commercial fitness equipment, announces new free-weights and accessories from the Life Fitness and Hammer Strength brands.
These free-weights and accessories provide facilities with a full-line of quality training tools.
The new line from Life Fitness and Hammer Strength create a one-stop solution for building a fully-stocked training facility, with full-line offerings that include:
- Resistance training: Olympic weight plates, dumbbells, fixed barbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, resistance bands, slambells, slamballs and core bags
- Olympic training: bumper plates, bars and collars
- Bodyweight training: plyometric boxes
- Stability and balance: stability balls
- Speed and agility: adjustable hurdles, speed ladder, speed rope, speed cones
- Muscle Recovery and stretching: rollers and mats
- Boxing: boxing bags and gloves
“We now have an impressive line of over 300 premium free-weight and accessories at a range of price points so our customers can select the products that best fit their facility’s needs,” said Paul McClure, Managing Director of Life Fitness Australia.
The free-weights and accessories complement the long line of products which Life Fitness has developed and continued to refine over the last 45 years.
You can view the range of Life Fitness and Hammer Strength Accessories right here.
About Life Fitness
Life Fitness Australia is the exclusive distributor of the world’s leading fitness brands: Life Fitness, Hammer Strength, Cybex, Indoor Cycling Group and SCIFIT. Established in 1997, Life Fitness Australia has offices in 6 states with over 100 employees nationally. Life Fitness Australia’s proven track record and history of excellence is unmatched in the industry.