The NEW HOIST® Mi5 Functional Trainer is one of HOIST’s most compact, space efficient functional trainer to-date.
With patented technology, the Mi5 features two cable arms with two planes of movement. A unique three-point cable adjustment system allows for more than 1,000 cable adjustment variations.
Both arms can move vertically through 22 different height adjustments. Additionally, each arm can move independently through 7 positions and 160 degrees accommodating users of all heights and size.
The Mi5 also features a built-in tablet and accessory holder, water bottle holder and weight lock for suspension exercises.
- Fully enclosed weight stack for safety and quiet weight plate movement
- Silent Steel® weight stack eliminates metal to metal contact between plates and guide rods for a smooth, quiet motion
- Adjustable Core Stabilizer Pad (sold separately)
- Compact, sleek, single column design
- Counterbalanced carriage system for easy one-handed adjustments
- Two adjustable pulley arms with 7 horizontal angle adjustments ranging from 80 degrees above and 80 degrees below flat horizontal
- 22 pulley adjustment positions at 2 inch increments
- Highest pulley position at 77.5”
- Quick Release one-handed accessory connectors
- Weight stack locks allow cables to be used for body weight exercises
- Integrated bottle holder and accessory rack offer convenient storage
- Integrated tablet/mobile device holder
- 4:1 Split Weight Cabling™ for increased cable travel (160” with strap handles)
- Footrests to stabilize when performing seated and standing exercises
- Comes with two (2) four Square-Ring Adjustable Strap Handles
- Non-marring feet to protect flooring