MYZONE MZ-3: A Next-Generation Heart Rate Tracking System Launched at IHRSA 2015
MYZONE®, makers of exercise tracking systems which transmit exercise intensity data in real time and online, last week launched the MZ-3 tracking system at IHRSA 2015 in Los Angeles.
The MZ-3, an upgraded, bluetooth-enabled version of the heart-rate tracking belt was launch along with a brand new App, both of which will be launched to the Asia Pacific market in Melbourne at FILEX next month.
The MZ-3’s new Bluetooth capabilities allows users to:
- Upload exercise data to the cloud and receive live feedback via your smartphone
- Integrates with most third party Apps like Strava, MapMyFitness
- Integrates with other ANT+ devices like Garmin and bike computers
- Enjoy an improved interactive user experience with the new mobile app
The MYZONE® platform benefits include:
- MYZONE® Effort Points (MEPs) uniquely measure physical activity intensity
- Live displays and goal tracking reward effort through gamification
- Social media integration increases accountability and engagement
- Analytics reports provide group leaders with insightful member effort data
Together with the MZ-3, and App,MYZONE® launched a new corporate website and together with other new products also announced it’s 3 e’s model offering a brand new e-commerce site, 24hr e-support and e-marketing platform.
All of these new features will be showcased at the Melbourne Fitness & Health Expo in April 2015.
For more information or to place an order for the new MYZONE® MZ-3 complete the enquiry form below.