The IC7 is the most advanced Indoor Cycle ever designed.
Its pioneering design and functionality are due largely to Indoor Cycling’s innovative two-stage drivetrain.
Freed of the large centre pulley characteristic of traditional bike design, the IC7 brings a lower, sleeker profile to the studio or cardio floor. The improvements, though, are not limited to aesthetics. The two-stage drivetrain also enables the market’s most accurate (+/-1%) direct WattRate® (Power) meter, 100-level precision magnetic resistance, 1:11 ratio high-speed flywheel, and an unrivalled connection to the ride thanks to the tactile and responsive hybrid Poly-V and tooth belt technology.
The bike’s performance metrics are delivered to the rider via the patent-pending Coach By Coluor® training console – a fully self-powered console that vividly displays the user’s WattRate® (Power) or heart rate to them and their coach in five coloured zones.
Designing a bike that improves an athlete’s performance while capturing an artistry to communicate with the fitness user is our greatest achievement. The IC7 makes fitness more Colourful, Powerful and Original.
Features of the new Matrix IC7 Indoor Cycle include: –
- Coach by Colour Training Console – Patent-pending, the training console vividly displays the user’s WattRate® (Power), to them and their coach, in five coloured zones. It offers four screens for easy orientation of a wealth of data: WattRate® (Power), heart rate, speed, rpm, time, favourite stats, time in zones, cals, resistance level, distance, Power-to-heart rate ratio, Power-to-weight ratio and more. Where appropriate all data is displayed in Max/%Max/Average.
- Wattrate® (power) Meter – WattRate® (power) meter accurately measures power with a margin of error of just +/-1%.
- 300-Degree Magnetic Resistance – Allow riders quickly dial-in the perfect resistance level with just a flick of the wrist.
- Two Stage Drive-train – Two-stage drive-train’s 1:11 gear ratio and innovative belt technology transfer extreme levels of torque and generate an incredibly fast flywheel speed for advanced performance.
- Gas Assisted Adjustments – Gas-assisted seat post and handlebar provide members smooth, stepless adjustment range for optimal performance and maximum comfort.
- Advanced Ergo-formed Handlebars – Deliver a comfortable ride while integrated bottle holders are sleek and durable.
Drive System: 2-stage hybrid Poly-V & tooth belt
Colour: Matte slate
Flywheel: Rear aluminium evenly-weighted
Dimensions: 132 x 52 x 102 cm (L x W x H)
Product Weight: 54 kg
Max. User Weight: 150 kg
For more information on the new Matrix IC7 Indoor Cycle, ICG bike range or any of the ranges of commercial fitness equipment from Matrix Fitness (distributed by Johnson Health Tech) click here.