Interested in becoming a Group Personal Training Studio owner, then you should read on about this exciting upcoming opportunity?
Ask yourself these questions…
- Do I believe in health, fitness and training?
- Do I lead by example with all aspect’s of health and fitness?
- Do I want to make a difference to member’s lives through regular training and motivation?
- Am I willing to do a majority of hours on the PT floor in the first 12 months of operation?
- Am I in a financial and lifestyle position to open up my own studio?
- Am I willing to be a team player and follow the LTYB proven systems?
If you answered yes to all these questions, then you should come along to the Listen To Your Body Franchise Info Night.
The LTYB Model differentiates from other systems due to the unique individualised service offering to members. Our studios are appointment only with each member having a Personal Trainer in every session.
We pride ourselves on searching for Franchise Partners who strongly believe in Health and Fitness, can see themselves changing member’s lives and willing to work hard in all aspects of the business.
Our Model is suitable for owner operators as opposed to investors as we believe that being front and centre of a fitness business especially in the foundation years, it critical for creating a successful culture.
At the info night we’ll cover the relevant topics to ensure:
- You know WHAT IT TAKES to become a LTYB franchisee
- You are SUITABLE to become a LTYB franchisee
- You have the right INFO ON THE PROCESS involved to becoming a LTYB franchisee
- You understand the BENEFITS OF BEING A LYTB FRANCHISEE
The Franchise Info Night is strictly limited to 15 SPOTS ONLY
“I opened a Listen To Your Body in Fairfield, VIC in 2014. I had little business experience, only a love of health, fitness and of the LTYB model.
I was willing to learn and learn I did. From first signing to be franchise owner and every week since, the guidance, support and the positive energy, happily given to myself and my team of trainers has been the reason for our success.
The system, from accounting, weekly reporting, goal setting and staff management are all set out for you to follow.
We wouldn’t be where we are in a such a short time without the steady guiding hand of LTYB head office.
I can say that I am a happy business owner with great staff members and many loyal members.”
Leanne – LTYB Fairfield
July 12th, 7-8:30pm – Level 1 19/21 Centreway, East Keilor, VIC
Enter your details below to secure one of these limited 15 places.