Monday , July 13 2020
Home / In the news! / Life Fitness Growth Continues In 2015
Life Fitness Continues To Grow - 2015

Life Fitness Growth Continues In 2015

Commercial fitness equipment supplier Life Fitness continues to report growth this year with net sales in the third quarter up to US$197.5 million compared to US$189 million in 2014.

The Life Fitness parent company, Brunswick Corporation in Illinois, released the sales numbers this week, reporting net sales of US$991.9 million across all of its segments in the third quarter with operating earnings of US$115.8 million.

That gives the equipment giant third quarter net sales growth of 9% in the United States at health clubs, and local and federal governments. The US market market accounted for 53% of Life Fitness sales in the third quarter, reflecting a year-on-year growth of 14%.

The European market contributed 19% of total sales, growing 9%, whilst the rest of the world (including Australia) accounted for 28% of total sales, growing 1% over that third quarter.

All regions benefited from new product introductions. The SCIFIT System acquisition in July 2015 contributed a total of 3% to the growth in the third quarter.

As a result of the release, Brunswick stock (NYSE:BC) was trading up 4.94% at midday Thursday 29th October at US$52.23 per share.

Enquire

All fields required

Check Also

Industry Calls For National Consistency Ahead Of VIC Gyms Reopening

Industry Calls For National Consistency Ahead Of VIC Gyms Reopening

Ahead of Victorian gyms and fitness facilities reopening next Monday. Fitness Australia is calling on ...