Life Fitness announces Australia’s first ever Fitness Industry Retention Report (Author: Dr Paul Bedford)
Australia, April 2017:
What an incredibly dynamic 10 years we have seen in the Australian Fitness industry!
New business models, boutique offerings, emergence of fitness franchising, market consolidation and most importantly a growth in the number of Australians using fitness facilities. BUT the question of how do we retain our members is still paramount to success.
Using Australian industry Data this report outlines crucial insights that will help shape your retention strategy. The report has approximately 1,000,000 member profiles and also includes personal training facilities.
Dr Paul Bedford is an internationally acclaimed expert on exerciser behaviour and member retention. Paul’s work in retention can be seen in the retention report he completed for the USA, UK and New Zealand. Life Fitness has had a close association with Paul for 10 years and invests in his research because we appreciate that industry research and data collection is paramount to helping our customers make informed decisions.
Life Fitness has been enhancing member experiences for over 45 years and our unceasing drive toward innovation and product development focus on trying to inspire your members to enjoy and achieve results.
Life Fitness has utilised the retention information from past reports in its own strategy toward incorporating technology, programming and new product integration.
This comprehensive report covers the following areas:
- Membership retention overall
- Membership retention by Gender
- Membership retention by Age
- Membership retention by Payment Term
- Membership Attrition by Minimum Term
- Membership Attrition within PT Businesses
- Membership Attrition within Women only Businesses
- Membership Attrition by Age and Gender
- Membership Attrition by Age Within Budget Clubs
- Membership Attrition by Age within Mid-market Clubs
- Membership Attrition by Age With PT Businesses Membership
- Membership Attrition by Age within Women Only Clubs
- Independent Comparison between Men and Women and Club Types
We really hope you enjoy reading this report and its insights can assist in your retention efforts going forward.
Secure your copy at the early bird price of $167 before it increases to $197