Introducing the first of its kind dial-in resistance cable system – the KayeZen Vector.
The KayeZen Vector is a portable, lightweight strength training system that can offer a uniquely wide range of resistance from 10lbs – 120lbs with a simple twist of a dial.
The secret is the revolutionary design of the Vector capsule and the specialised resistance cables inside.
Each Vector capsule holds 8 specialised resistance cables. Turn the dial to Level One and pick up resistance from 4 internal cables. Level Two on the dial grabs 2 additional cables for more resistance, and Level Three grabs all 8 internal resistance cables.
Due to its quickly adjustable and impressive resistance range, the Vector provides a lightweight, portable alternative to cable-based machine exercises all while occupying ZERO floor space, indoors or out.
WHAT MAKES VECTOR UNIQUE
At its most basic level, the Vector is a lightweight, portable dial-in resistance cable system featuring:
- Quick set-up that can be used anywhere there is an appropriate anchor that can accept a carabiner
- Immediate, on-demand ability to change weight/resistance levels with the simple turn of a dial
- Resistance provided by specialised, lightweight cables reinforced with Kevlar® fibres
- Every swap of resistance cables allow the Vector to be configured with weight ranges of 10 to over 110lbs.
- Reduced snap-back risk with the dual design of the Vector cylinder and Kevlar® reinforced resistance cables
- Seamless integration with your favourite cable attachment handles expanding the Vector’s versatility and exercise options
Therefore, the Vector can ultimately provide access to resistance cable exercises in studio classes, outdoor boot camps, and other places throughout a facility where large cable machines simply cannot go.
The is available exclusively from Power Systems.