Fitness & Health Expo Continues To Unveil The Latest Developments In The Industry
After successfully wrapping up the Fitness & Health Expo in Perth, the ultimate show for fitness and health is moving on to Sydney and Brisbane, with even more new local, national and international fitness trends and products to unveil.
Don’t miss the chance to see the latest gym equipment, accessories, exercise classes and gadgets and meet the great minds and organisations behind them, including:
- Submerged spin. Aquaspin is a revolutionary fitness technique, which combines the efficient principles of classical stationary indoor cycling (spinning) with the healthy and soothing powers of water. Aquaspin uses the benefits of water buoyancy and resistance to make the exercise motions and sequences gentle yet vigorous.
- Tread on sand. SandTrek brings the beach to the gym by providing a natural walk-on-sand experience to the treadmill surface. Your feet touch the sand and sink into it giving you the exact experience of running on a beach.
- Jumpstart your fitness routine. If you’re looking for a new challenge for your clients, take a look at Kangoo Power. Requiring a pair of specially designed bouncing shoes, this exercise class is designed to challenge the whole body by building muscular strength and cardio-respiratory endurance simultaneously. Each movement is designed to focus on core stability, ensuring a balanced workout that will challenge even the fittest. The shoes also help to maximise effort while preventing damaging impact to the joints.
- Friendly fitness tracker. Reign is a new fitness and recovery tracker that intuitively gets to know your body better the longer you wear it. The ‘Go-Zone’ feature lets you know how ready you are to be active each day and gives you a corresponding activity goal. Recovery is just as important as pushing yourself, and with this fitness tracker you’ll know exactly when to smash out a personal best, or tone it down a little with a more realistic goal.
- Protein to go. Let your members wish be granted – a protein shake served to them, just how they like it, on their way into or out of the gym with just the touch of a button. This is now possible with the new Fuel Your Body vending machines, which will let people choose from a pre or post workout protein drink in their flavour of choice.
- Packaged-up paleo. With the rising popularity of paelo eating, it was only a matter of time before home-delivered paleo meals were a reality. Thanks to Fit and Fresh, you can now get your paleo dinner delivered right to your door, fresh not frozen. Choose from a 7-day or 5-day Paleo Plan or customise your own.
- Get uber fit. It’s just like Uber, except instead of connecting customers with a nearby car, this clever little app connects clients to a nearby personal trainer. PT4YOU allows people to book in to their nearest PT, whether they’re in their home town or travelling interstate.
- Workout like a warrior. Persian Yoga was developed millennia ago as a complete, yet simple, physical conditioning system to forge warriors out of ordinary people. It is focused on developing great strength, endurance, flexibility and agility (the usual suspects) as well as other physical skills required by martial artists and warriors, like coordination, rhythm, balance and synchronicity. The practice of Persian Yoga involves dynamic flexibility postures done in combination with calisthenics in a series of uninterrupted fluid movements on a Shena (Push-up board) and Circular Strength Training with Meels (Persian Clubs) as well as Resistance training with the Sang (Heavy Shields).
Director of the Fitness & Health Expo Shaun Krenz said he was looking forward to wrapping up the year with a bang.
“At each and every show, we’re discovering more of the latest developments to hit the industry. It’s great to see many locally born innovations this year as well. New technology and novel new ideas will make for two very interesting Expos in Sydney and Brisbane.”
Head to the Fitness & Health Expos to see the latest equipment and accessories, access the latest nutrition products and advice, meet top athletes and watch live sporting events.
Sydney Fitness & Health Expo
- October 16-18
- Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park.
- Open from 11am – 4pm on the Friday and 10am – 5pm on Saturday and Sunday
Brisbane Fitness & Health Expo
- October 24 & 25
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre.
- Open from 10am – 5pm each day
For more information click here.