- Stainless steel EXO™ antenna with GPS + GLONASS support for fast fix and accuracy
- 1.2-inch sunlight readable colour Chroma™ display
- Fitness training features like VO2 max and recovery advisor (when used with a heart rate monitor¹)
- Outdoor navigation features like 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer, TracBack and Sight’n Go
- Connect IQ™ compatibility for customized apps, widgets, watch faces and data fields.
Garmin’s stylish fenix 3 Sapphire is the top-of-the-line multisport training watch with satellite navigation and smart watch capabilities.
More than just a pretty face, this watch is jam packed with state-of-the art fitness training features, from advanced fitness training, skiing, hiking, trail running and more.
fēnix 3 is a rugged, capable and smart multisport training GPS watch. With access to the Connect IQ platform, which allows customisation of watch faces, data fields, widgets and activities the fēnix 3 is a thin, light multisport training GPS that won’t slow you down, regardless of whether you use it for training or every day use.
fēnix 3 is available in three bold models: gray with high-strength, scratch resistant, crystal and black band; silver with red band; and the premium sapphire model with a stainless steel band and sapphire lens (pictured is the Sapphire in rose gold model).
Each watch features a protective stainless steel bezel and buttons, and reinforced housing for extra durability. A sunlight-visible high-resolution colour Chroma display with LED backlight lets you access your data in any light. fēnix 3 is water-rated to 100m and has a battery life of up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode, 16 hours in GPS mode and up to 3 months in watch mode (all depending on settings).
In summary, the Garmin fenix 3 is an example where true performance meets true style:
Traditional and functional exercises for the upper and lower body has a new superstar – ...