FILEX Fitness Convention Offers A Plethora Of New Features To Help Fitness Professionals Realise Their Potential
Next year, the annual FILEX fitness convention will turn 21, and we’ll be celebrating by delivering the information and opportunities to help ensure your clients and members reach their full potential – and for you to become the best version of yourself, as well!
In 2016, regulars to the FILEX event will be ecstatic to discover the organiser, Australian Fitness Network, has introduced a number of compelling new reasons to attend the largest annual fitness convention in the southern hemisphere. These include:
- the NEW Women of Influence lunch (Saturday 30 April)
- the NEW Meeting of the Minds PT event (Thursday 28 April)
- the NEW Poliquin & Clean Health workshop (Thursday 28 & Friday 29 April)
- NEW delegate payment plans
- NEW customisable Business and PT Gold Passes
- NEW international and local presenters
- NEW session topics, including Barre, Antigravity Fitness, Barefoot & Bodyweight Training and Calisthenics
- NEW Coaching And Behaviour Change strand
- NEW super sessions.
FILEX first-timers will, of course, enjoy the fundamentals that have made the event the pinnacle of the industry calendar for over two decades. Features such as the:
- Business Summit (Thursday 28 April)
- Business Breakfast (Saturday 30 April)
- PT Breakfast (Saturday 30 April)
- Keynote Address, delivered by Glenn Capelli who was voted Keynote Speaker of the Year (Friday 29 April)
- Unlimited access to the annual co-located Health & Fitness Expo (Friday 29 April to Sunday 1 May)
- Exclusive discounted rates to attend the co-located Les Mills ONE LIVE event (Friday 29 April to Sunday 1 May).
What you need to know:
- When? Friday 29 April to Sunday 1 May 2016 with pre-conventions and summits on Thursday 28 April.
- Where? Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.
- Who’s it for? Practicing fitness industry professionals looking for a weekend of education, inspiration and motivation all while networking with colleagues/peers and earning CECs in the process!
- Accreditation? 12 CECs, 3 PDPs and 10 CPDs.
- Price? Early Bird discounts apply. Visit filex.com.au for full pricing details.
For more information including online registration visit www.filex.com.au or phone Australian Fitness Network on 1300 493 832 or +612 8412 7400.
PLUS: Event Crew applications are also now open. Go online for full details or to apply.