- This event has passed.
Humpty Dumpty Balmoral Burn
May 29, 2016
High Intensity Obstacle Challenge ‘Hill of Hurt’ Returns for Second Year
Help the Humpty Dumpty Foundation raise money to buy much-needed life-saving medical equipment for children’s hospitals and health services across Australia by taking part in this year’s annual Humpty Dumpty Balmoral Burn on Sunday May 29 2016.
With a 420m race category to suit every member of the family including the pet bird, cat or dog, this year’s Humpty Dumpty Balmoral Burn will also see the return of the high intensity obstacle challenge, ‘Hill of Hurt’.
Now in its 16th year the Humpty Dumpty Balmoral Burn was created by Humpty Dumpty Foundation Ambassador and Wallaby great, Phil Kearns.
Register at www.humpty.com.au to participate in this year’s event and run, walk and even crawl up the steep 420 metre stretch of Mosman’s Awaba Street as an individual, family, school or corporate entry.
- ‘Head Of The Hill’ Snr Girls Relay
- ‘Head Of The Hill’ Snr Boys Relay
- Boys & Girls Years K-2
- Boys & Girls Years 3-6 (Including Primary School Challenge)
- Male 60+ / Female 60+ and Male 50-59 / Female 50-59
- Male 40-49 / Female 40-49
- Male 30-39 / Female 30-39
- Open Male (All Ages)
- Open Female (All Ages)
- Humpty’s Run (Hospitals & Community Groups)
- Official welcome to the 2016 Humpty Dumpty Balmoral Burn
- Parent & Child (12 & Under)
- Elite Invitational Female ‘Queen Of The Hill’
- Elite Invitational Male ‘King Of The Hill’
- Para Burn (Wheelchair Athletes, by invitation only)
- Pet & Owner
- Balmoral ‘No Burn’ Walk (including Special Burn)
- Corporate Team Relay C – Humpty’s Dash: 4 x 105 Metres (Company employees only)
- Corporate Team Relay B – Serious runners: Company employees and or non-employees
- Corporate Team Relay A – Serious runners: Company employees only
- Humpty’s Hill of Hurt – high intensity obstacle challenge
Entrants are encouraged to go the extra mile and fundraise in the Humpty Dumpty Foundation’s ‘420 Fundraising Challenge’. Each participant in the challenge raises money online – beyond their registration fee – with the funds raised going towards helping sick kids in hospitals right across Australia.
Date – Sunday 29 May 2016
Time – 8.45am – (registrations open 8.00am)
Location – Awaba Street, Mosman, Sydney, New South Wales
Cost – From $15 – register online before May 27 for an early-bird discount on selected race categories
Website – www.humpty.com.au