The Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA) is proud to be hosting its 31st National Conference in Brisbane from 15-17 May, 2014.
In conjunction with the National Conference, the 2nd World Forum for Nutrition Research Conference is being held on Wednesday 14 May. An impressive line-up of local and international leading dietitians, nutritionists and nutrition science researchers will gather in Brisbane over these four days, to present the latest nutrition research and discuss key issues affecting the health of Australians.
DAA National Conference, 15-17 May, 2014
Many research areas will be covered during the Conference, such as:
- Food and menu labelling and fortification
- Childhood nutrition and obesity
- Adult obesity and chronic disease
- Technology in health care
- Public health nutrition policy
Click here for a copy of the Program, visit:
2nd World Forum for Nutrition Research Conference, 14 May, 2014
The one-day Conference will focus on new and emerging evidence on the Mediterranean Diet. Local and international guest speakers will discuss:
- Mediterranean Diet in the Australian context
- Olive oil and the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Brain health and cardiovascular disease
- Australian dietary patterns.