Track your results quick and easy with a set of Weight Watchers Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic Scales
Monitoring your weight can influence successful long-term weight lose, that’s why the Weight Watchers Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic Scales uses the latest technology to provide precision accuracy and valuable tracking options.
Connect via Bluetooth to the Weight Watchers Scales by Conair™ app and sync data to Weight Watchers®, Apple® Health, Google Fit® and similar apps.
Features of the Body Balance Scales:
- Connect the Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic Scale via Bluetooth to the Weight Watchers Scales by Conair™ app*. Sync data to Weight Watchers®, Apple® Health, Google Fit® and similar apps.
- Works with iOS / Android smartphone & tablets.
- Bio-impedance analysis (BIA) measures each user’s body fat, body water, bone mass & muscle mass + body mass index (BMI).
- 10 person user memory remembers age, height & gender for each user with automatic user recognition.
- Multiple load cell system uses precision electronic strain gauges for accurate measurements.
- Weighs up to 182kg. Displays weight in 0.05kg increments.
- High visibility with a large 4.8cm LCD digital readout with blue backlit display.
- Sleek, stylish design with 31.5cm x 31.5cm with blue light-up perimeter.
- Premium ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) coated glass platform.
- Includes optional carpet feet for accurate results on carpets.
- 3x long-life AAA batteries included.
- 10 year warranty.
What you will WIN:
- 1 set of Weight Watchers Body Balance Bluetooth diagnostic scales (model WW910A)
- User manual
So easy to use and a fun way to track results, the Weight Watchers Body Balance Bluetooth diagnostic scales is a quality product that will be a welcome addition to your gym or personal training studio.
To win this prize (worth $129.95), complete your details below, telling us in 25 words or less why you would love to win the Weight Watchers Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic Scales for your gym or studio.
WIN a set of Weight Watches Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic Scales. Essay Contest Terms & Conditions:
(1) The ‘WIN a set of Weight Watchers Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic Scales’ Essay Contest runs from August 14th 2017 to 27th August 2017. All entries are to be digitally submitted no later than 11:59pm EST August 27th, 2017.
(2) Entries must be submitted via the digital submission form available at https://whatsnewinfitness.com.au/competitions/win-weight-watchers-body-balance-bluetooth-diagnostic-scales.
(3) Submitted essays must be the contestant’s original creation.
(4) You may submit only one entry.
(5) All essays should be no longer than 25 words.
(6) All contestants will be required to agree to the Essay Contest Terms & Conditions in order to enter.
(7) Essays must be in English.
(8) All contestants must register for this contest by entering their name, email and telephone number and agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contest.
(9) The Essay Contest will be judged by Bella Hyslop and/or judges appointed by WNiF, and voting may be opened to other members of the public.
(10) All entrants retain the copyright rights that they have in the essays they submit, but by entering this Contest, each contestant consents to the use of his/her name, and/or essay or parts thereof in any merchandise, advertisements, educational materials or publicity carried out or produced by WNiF and its advertising and promotional agencies without further notice or compensation. WNiF can publish or decline to publish, or use or decline to use, any submitted essays at WNiF sole discretion.
(11) Prizes are as follows: The Grand Prize Winner will a single (one) Weight Watches Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic Scales. Contest winners will also be acknowledged on the wnif.com.au website.
(12) The Contest Sponsor’s rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of the Prizes. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
(13) All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor WNiF and will not be returned.
(14) Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, garbled or misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
(15) If you enter, you may be added to the WNiF email marketing list for future correspondence. WNiF does not sell or rent email addresses. The Contest Sponsor will not share any personal data about entrants with any other party. The personal data collected for this Contest will not be used for any other purposes unless entrants provide explicit permission as indicated on the entry form. The Contest Sponsor collects your personal information for the purposes of registration, program evaluation and to keep you informed about The Contest.
(16) By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, advertising and promotional agencies from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest related activities, including but not limited to the use or misuse of a prize or any portion of a prize including personal injury, death or property damage.
(17) The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should an external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
(18) Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.
If you have any questions not answered here, or suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.