Enter Competition HERE!
You are one step closer to winning a Misfit Shine (Swimmers Edition) + Accessories.
The Misfit Shine is an elegant activity and sleep monitor that inspires you to live a more active life. Shine emits a halo of lights that shows your progress towards your daily activity goal while looking fashionable. By seeing how active you are, Shine helps motivate you to reach your goal every day. Shine tracks running, walking, cycling, swimming (up to 50 meters deep) and other activities – AND YOU COULD WIN IT!
What you WIN:
- 1 Misfit Shine Swimmers Edition with black sports band, white sports bands, action clip, clasp and battery
- 1 additional Shine Necklace
- 1 additional Shine Leather Band
- Quick start guide
Open only to fitness facilities, the Misfit Shine (Swimmers Edition) + Accessories is yours to keep or you can create a competition within your facility and give it away as member/client reward or prize.
To win this prize (worth over $200.00), complete your details below, telling us in 25 words or less why you would love to win the Misfit Shine (Swimmers Edition) + Accessories.
WIN a Misfit Shine (Swimmers Edition) + Accessories. Essay Contest Terms & Conditions:
(1) The ‘WIN a Misfit Shine (Swimmers Edition) + Accessories’ Essay Contest runs from January 8th 2018 to 31st January 2018. All entries are to be digitally submitted no later than 11:59pm AEST January 31st, 2018.
(2) Entries will only be accepted from Australian fitness facilities including and must be submitted via the digital submission form on this page.
(3) Submitted essays must be the contestant’s original creation.
(4) You may submit only one entry.
(5) All essays should be no longer than 25 words.
(6) All contestants will be required to agree to the Essay Contest Terms & Conditions in order to enter.
(7) Essays must be in English.
(8) All contestants must register for this contest by entering their name, email and telephone number and agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contest.
(9) The Essay Contest will be judged by Bella Hyslop and/or judges appointed by WNiF, and voting may be opened to other members of the public.
(10) All entrants retain the copyright rights that they have in the essays they submit, but by entering this Contest, each contestant consents to the use of his/her name, and/or essay or parts thereof in any merchandise, advertisements, educational materials or publicity carried out or produced by WNiF and its advertising and promotional agencies without further notice or compensation. WNiF can publish or decline to publish, or use or decline to use, any submitted essays at WNiF sole discretion.
(11) Prizes are as follows: The Grand Prize Winner will be a single (one) Misfit Shine (Swimmers Edition) plus accessories as described above. Contest winners will also be acknowledged on the wnif.com.au website.
(12) The Contest Sponsor’s rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of the Prizes. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
(13) All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor WNiF and will not be returned.
(14) Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, garbled or misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
(15) If you enter, you may be added to the WNiF email marketing list for future correspondence. WNiF does not sell or rent email addresses. The Contest Sponsor will not share any personal data about entrants with any other party. The personal data collected for this Contest will not be used for any other purposes unless entrants provide explicit permission as indicated on the entry form. The Contest Sponsor collects your personal information for the purposes of registration, program evaluation and to keep you informed about The Contest.
(16) By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, advertising and promotional agencies from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest related activities, including but not limited to the use or misuse of a prize or any portion of a prize including personal injury, death or property damage.
(17) The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should an external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
(18) Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.