Enter Competition HERE!
FINAL WEEK – Enter Today!
You are one step closer to winning a Core Trainer from Total Gym.
This totally unique piece of core exercise equipment strengthens the abdominals, while engaging the entire core musculature.
The Total Gym Core Trainer is the premier choice when it comes to versatile abdominal exercise equipment – AND YOU COULD WIN IT!
FINAL WEEK – Enter Today!
Our first muscle-targeted training station, the Total Gym Core Trainer strengthens the abdominals while engaging the entire core musculature. Offering unparalleled versatility for an abdominal machine, the Core Trainer allows for two primary movements – the Dynamic Plank and the SCRUNCH™. Simple, intuitive and accommodating all fitness levels, it helps enhance basic core stability for beginners while providing advanced strengthening for conditioned athletes by challenging core stability with dynamic movement causing increased core muscle recruitment.
The Core Trainer is easy to assemble and designed to sit on the gym floor or in the designated abdominal strengthening section of a facility.
What you WIN:
- 1 Total Gym Core Trainer (delivered free)
- User manual
A great quality product, the Total Gym Core Trainer will be a welcome addition to your gym or personal training studio.
To win this prize (worth $1995.00), complete your details below, telling us in 25 words or less why you would love to win the Total Gym Core Trainer for your gym or studio.
WIN a Total Gym Core Trainer. Essay Contest Terms & Conditions:
(1) The ‘WIN aTotal Gym Core Trainer’ Essay Contest runs from October 16th 2017 to 12th November 2017. All entries are to be digitally submitted no later than 11:59pm EST October 12th, 2017.
(2) Entries must be submitted via the digital submission form on this page.
(3) Submitted essays must be the contestant’s original creation.
(4) You may submit only one entry.
(5) All essays should be no longer than 25 words.
(6) All contestants will be required to agree to the Essay Contest Terms & Conditions in order to enter.
(7) Essays must be in English.
(8) All contestants must register for this contest by entering their name, email and telephone number and agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contest.
(9) The Essay Contest will be judged by Bella Hyslop and/or judges appointed by WNiF, and voting may be opened to other members of the public.
(10) All entrants retain the copyright rights that they have in the essays they submit, but by entering this Contest, each contestant consents to the use of his/her name, and/or essay or parts thereof in any merchandise, advertisements, educational materials or publicity carried out or produced by WNiF and its advertising and promotional agencies without further notice or compensation. WNiF can publish or decline to publish, or use or decline to use, any submitted essays at WNiF sole discretion.
(11) Prizes are as follows: The Grand Prize Winner will a single (one) Total Gym Core Trainer. Contest winners will also be acknowledged on the wnif.com.au website.
(12) The Contest Sponsor’s rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of the Prizes. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
(13) All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor WNiF and will not be returned.
(14) Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, garbled or misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
(15) If you enter, you may be added to the WNiF email marketing list for future correspondence. WNiF does not sell or rent email addresses. The Contest Sponsor will not share any personal data about entrants with any other party. The personal data collected for this Contest will not be used for any other purposes unless entrants provide explicit permission as indicated on the entry form. The Contest Sponsor collects your personal information for the purposes of registration, program evaluation and to keep you informed about The Contest.
(16) By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, advertising and promotional agencies from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest related activities, including but not limited to the use or misuse of a prize or any portion of a prize including personal injury, death or property damage.
(17) The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should an external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
(18) Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.