The latest version of Clubware, Australasia’s leading fitness centre management software, has launched with a raft of new features, further enhancing its profile as the most user friendly product of its kind on the market.
Originally launched in 2001, with version 2.0 released in 2006, Clubware is distributed by Debitsuccess and FFA Paysmart; both companies are part of the Transaction Services Group, the largest full service payment solutions provider in Australasia. Today, Clubware is used by more than 800 health and fitness clubs across Australasia.
Mark Ford, Support Manager, Clubware says the business is thrilled to release Clubware 2.7, which was designed and developed through the valuable feedback received from users in the fitness industry.
“The latest version of Clubware includes improvements in a number of features designed to create an enhanced user experience,” says Mark.
Key updates to the new Clubware 2.7 include:
- Group exercise: A new classes module has been added to support group exercise and the existing class management module has been renamed to term classes. This allows the creation of classes and sessions that can be booked from the timetable in the front desk module, the arrivals area or the members screen. In addition, classes can be configured to allow members, accounts, concession accounts, casuals or other attendees, with a cost if required. These features, and more, are designed with speed and flexibility in mind to cater to the needs of busy clubs at peak times.
- A redesigned arrival popup screen:The arrival popup screen has been redesigned to show more information and allow actions directly from the popup, with a number of helpful features.
- Improved navigation: Updated navigation allows for easier transition between screens, for example it shows all modules stacked and allows expanding and collapsing for quicker navigation.
- Improved member search: There are a number of improvements in this section, including now defaulting to a common search which automatically searches the member’s name, barcode, card number, phone, email, billing reference and alias. There is also a new search type for Reciprocal Members and search types are now grouped to allow quicker selection.
- Improved POS and retail management: Several changes to this aspect will enable easier utilisation, for example the POS screen now supports resizing and maximising and the product menu buttons are no longer limited to eight.
Mark says that Clubware’s continued development and improvement has grown its popularity with clubs and associations outside the traditional health and fitness space, with a growing range of organisations finding its tools and features useful for running their administration.
To schedule a time to upgrade your system or if you have any questions about the upgrade, contact Clubware.