Good luck to all the entrants in this years WNiF & AEFM Fitness Model Search.
The following full Terms & Conditions apply to the 2017 WNiF & AEFM Fitness Model Search competition and are applicable as of 14 August 2017.
- “WNiF” refers to the What’s New in Fitness magazine and/or website.
- “AEFM” refers to Australia’s Elite Fitness Models.
- The WNiF & AEFM Fitness Model Search competition commences at 9am (EST) on Monday 14 August 2017. Entries will be received only until midnight (AEST) on Sunday 10 September 2017.
- WNiF & AEFM reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and may disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these.
- WNiF & AEFM may collect personal information for this competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. We may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning eligible entrants.
- WNiF & AEFM will select one male and one female winner within 24 hours from when the competition closes on 12pm, Sunday 10th September 2017. The winners will be selected at AEFM office at 1436 Stud Road, Wantirna South, 3156 Victoria, Australia.
- A “People’s Choice” winner will be determined by the most number of genuine ‘LIKES’ accrued by any one photo, on the WNIF Facebook page. There is no prize package attached to this accolade; the winner solely earns the title as “2017 People’s Choice Winner in the WNiF & AEFM Fitness Model Search” and will receive a short profile in a future issue of the WNiF Magazine.
- WNiF & AEFM reserves the right to change or substitute any of the prizes due to suppliers withdrawing from the competition.
- The winner will be notified no later than 5pm on Monday 18th September 2017, using the email address and/or phone number supplied by the entrant. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 24 hours of notification, the second placed winner will be chosen.
- If the selected winners are unable to attend the photoshoot from 10am to 4pm on Wednesday 27 September 2017 in Sydney (NSW), then WNiF & AEFM reserves the right to choose another winner.
- WNiF & AEFM, its contractors, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the promotion and/or its prize, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- WNiF & AEFM assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of the promotion.
- WNiF & AEFM is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or referral’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or up/down-loading any material in this promotion.
As an entrant, you understand and agree:
- To provide one full length ‘frontal’, clear image preferably dressed in figure-hugging fitness apparel, and one clear headshot, each of which are less than 200kb per image in file size.
- That the photos you submit as part of the entry process have been cleared for sharing by the photographer, in the event that they do not belong to you.
- That the photos you submit as part of the entry process may be made publicly available, and /or be used directly in relation to the promotion of the WNiF & AEFM Fitness Model Search on websites, social media and in digital and/or print publications.
- To follow the entry process as stated at whatsnewinfitness.com.au/2016-wnif-aefm-fitness-model-search and www.aefm.com.au/wnif/
- To accept the final decision made by AEFM & WNIF in choosing the winners.
- That the prize package will be provided to one male and one female entrant. Each winner will receive:
- Same-day return airfare from the nearest capital city to Sydney Airport in Sydney, NSW (if winner is located in another state).
- Participation in a cover photoshoot, with professional hair, make up and styling provided.
- Inclusion on the cover of a future edition of the WNIF
- A full page profile in a future edition of the WNIF
- 3 to 5 images for use in their modelling portfolio, selected by the photographer.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. If for any reason, the winner cannot receive the “prize”, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected.
- That should the winner be found to not represent the photos he or she submitted, WNiF & AEFM reserve the right to disqualify that individual and select a new winner.
- That you must be available to travel to Sydney (NSW) for the Winners’ Photoshoot, which will be held from 10am to 4pm on Wednesday 27 Septmeber 2017.
- That if interstate travel is required to attend the photoshoot, a same-day return airfare will be provided from the nearest capital city to Sydney Airport in Sydney (NSW) on Wednesday 27 September 2017.
- That transfers, food and other associated expenses are not provided as part of the prize package.
- That you are at least 18 years old, and have the right and ability to consent to the terms herein.
- That you reside in Australia. Internationally-based individuals are not eligible to enter.
- To provide positive identification to verify your age and/or residence, if required.
- To receive regular eNewsletters and/or SMS notifications from WNiF and/or AEFM, to which you can opt out at any time.
If you are deemed the winning entrant, you understand and agree:
- To sign a model release form directly with the photographer, on the actual day of the shoot.
- The photos you receive as part of the prize package will be selected by the photographer.
- That you may not digitally enhance or alter the photos you receive as part of the prize package, in any way.
- That the photographer owns the copyright of the photos provided as part of the prize package and they may not be republished or reprinted beyond the winner’s portfolio, without the photographer’s permission. Reuse may incur a fee, which is at the discretion of the photographer.
- To hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless the photographer from any and all liability that has or may occur or be produced in the taking of the cover shoot and associated pictures or any subsequent process thereof, as well as any publication thereof.
- Monday 14 August 2017 – Applications open. Apply online at aefm.com.au/wnif
- Sunday 10 September 2017 – Applications close.
- Monday 11 September 2017 – Finalists announced on WNIF & AEFM Fitness Model Search Facebook page and public voting commences for the People’s Choice Award.
- Midnight, Sunday 17 September 2017 – Public voting closes for People’s Choice Award.
- Monday 18 September 2017 – Winners are selected by the WNiF and AEFM team.
- Monday 18 September 2017 – Winners are notified.
- Wednesday 27 September 2017 – Winners’ photoshoot* in Sydney, NSW (Australia).
*Note: All entrants must be available to attend the winners photoshoot. If you are unable to attend, please do not apply. If winners are located interstate then a same-day return flight to Sydney (NSW) will be provided. Expenses (e.g. meals, transit, etc) incurred by the winners on this day will not be included in the prize package.